This Orange Strawberry Juice is an amazing thirst quencher for the spring season. Make this juice for your next family get together, instead of serving a store bought version. Bonus juice recipes included.
Hello, everyone. This time, I couldn’t decide on what to share as a feature post for Easter. Since I had three ideas lined up, I couldn’t pick one, (those ideas coming soon). So I dragged this post for a long time. As days went, I realized there were many Easter themed desserts and egg recipes. But there weren’t many drink options available for children to serve on this special day. So I came up with this quick Orange and Strawberry Juice, which would be great for children as well as grown-ups.
In the following recipe, I have just mixed oranges and strawberries together with little ginger for aroma. I like to add ginger to my daughter food since it has a lot of health benefits and medicinal properties. Ginger is a good source of calcium, potassium, magnesium, and folate. It also has various anti-inflammatory properties and boosts the immune system. Oranges and strawberries have their own share of health benefits too.post ofCheck out these refreshing fresh juice ideas for your family. #Spring #healthydrinks Click To Tweet
Make this juice for Easter gathering, and hide away the juice boxes. Below is the recipe for Orange Strawberry Juice, along with other fresh fruit juice ideas. These juice recipes would be great for the Spring and Summer season.
- 2 oranges
- 4- 5 strawberries
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 3 cups water
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp ginger (shredded)
- A pinch of salt
- Peel oranges. Wash and cut strawberries into pieces.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend everything well.
- Run it through a strainer, to get rid of any solids.
- Pour the juice into the serving glass and serve.
Let’s go through other fresh fruit juice recipes.
- Kiwi Lime Lemonade– A sweet and tangy juice with a little twist of Chia seeds.
- Cantaloupe Juice with Mint and Ginger– A glass of this chilled Cantaloupe juice can be a refreshing break.
- Black Grapes and Mixed Berry Juice– This Black Grapes and Mixed Berry Juice can be a fun party drink for this spring and summer season.
- Orange Pineapple Juice: This juice is a combination orange, pineapple, and mint. Freshness at it’s best.
- Kiwi Pineapple Punch: A toddler’s version of fruit punch, filled with all the nutritious goodness of fresh fruits.
This concludes our post of fresh fruit juices. I am sure you will love these juice ideas and make some of these for your next family time. PS- These can be a fun drink for grown-ups too. Just add your preferred alcohol.
Hope you all have a fun egg hunting and bunny hopping time. Have a great Holiday.
Talk to your baby’s Pediatrician before starting any new food.
©EasyBabyMeals. All the content is copyright protected. Do not use without prior permission.