Hello, December…!! I am sure you all had a wonderful long weekend. Today I am sharing a “Guest Post” that I did for Beula, for her website myeaterspot.com. She has a blog on cooking and has wonderful recipes from various cuisines. I tried her Mediterranean Pasta recipe and it turned out to be just yummy. You can find more about her and her lip-smacking recipes at www.myeaterspot.com.
So here the recipe for Apple and Pear with Blueberries for your little ones.
Apple and Pear with Blueberries
As we finish off this week, we have a guest blogger Deepika from Easy Baby Meals. I know a lot of young mums follow my page, so thought I should introduce this amazing website to you. You can follow her on facebook or on twitter (links for both below). Hope you enjoy this recipe … I should stop rambling and let you read! 🙂
Looking for recipes to feed your little one, then this is your place for you. Hello, I am Deepika Haldankar, the creator of EasyBabyMeals. It is all about making easy and quick homemade Organic Baby Food in just a few minutes within the comfort of your kitchen. You will find various recipes for different stages of your baby’s life. Feeding nutritious food to babies is extremely important in the early years. And giving exposure to different texture and flavors will make their palate more open to new food experiences. EasyBabyMeals is about the cooking adventures I have with my little one and an effort to make her every meal nutritious and delicious.
Fruity Combination with a hint of Cinnamon.
Serving:2 Preparation time: 5mins Cooking time: 15 mins Total time: 20 mins
- 1 Royal Gala Apple
- 1 Pear
- Handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- Dash of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Wash apple, pears and blueberries well. Cut apple and pear into small pieces.
- In a pot add water, apple pieces, pear pieces and cinnamon powder.
- Cook till apple and pear get tender. Let it cool down for 5 mins.
- Once done add blueberries.
- Give it a smash or run through the food processor.
- You can steam apple and pear as well instead of cooking it in a pot.
- You can peel apple skin if needed.
- You can mix any baby cereal (oats, multigrain, whole grain, rice etc) with this puree.
- Consult your pediatrician before trying any new food for your baby.
You can follow Beula on Facebook