These No Bake Mini Chocolate Pies are cute and delicious treats for your little guests.
Hello there. It’s that time of the year when everything get’s a bit chaotic. With Christmas break, guests, gifts, shopping and cooking things spin out of control. I will be hosting a party soon, which includes kids. There are desserts for both children and grown-ups. For times like these, I like to keep things simple for myself. To save time and energy, I made these No Bake Mini Chocolate Pie.
These are perfect little chocolate pies, that are kids friendly and you can decorate them the way you want. I have used ready made mini pie crust and filled them with chocolate pudding. These mini pie crusts are easily available in grocery stores. I have added some vanilla extract and chocolate syrup for more intense chocolaty flavor. Once filled, I refrigerated them for an hour and they were ready to relish. I decorated them with raspberries, sprinkles and color sugar. I am planning to create a pie bar, with chocolates, sprinkles, and all other goodies so that children can choose their own decorations and relish it.
This a great recipe to make with kids too, since there is absolutely no cooking involved here. It can be a great Christmas break cooking activity. Take a lot of pictures while making these with your little helpers, so you have memories to cherish for years to come.
Let’s go through the recipe.
- 1 packet of ready made Mini Pie Crusts
- 1 packet chocolate pudding
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 to 2 tsp of sugar (as needed)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Handful of raspberries
- Sprinkles, color sugars, chocolates to decorate (As needed)
- Line the mini pie crust on a tray.
- In a mixing bowl, prepare the chocolate pudding according to the package instructions.
- Pour the pudding mixture into the pie crust.
- Keep these in the refrigerator for an hour or until set.
- Once set, decorate these with your favorite sprinkle combinations and serve.
Now isn’t this a really simple dessert to make? I have a grown up version for this one. You can add chocolate liquor in the chocolate pudding mix. And set it in the same manner as mentioned above.
I wish you all A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Have a wonderful time with you loved ones. Talk to you all soon.
Talk to your baby’s Pediatrician before starting any new food.
© EasyBabyMeals. All the content is copyright protected. Do not use without prior permission.