By the reader’s demand, here’s the recipe for Quick Homemade Chocolates. These can be a cute and adorable edible gift option for your loved ones.
This is totally an unplanned post. It was not on my calendar, but I am so excited to share this one with you all. A few days back I posted pictures of these chocolates on my Social Media. People loved the pictures, and on public demand today, I am sharing the recipe for these Quick Homemade Chocolates.
I made these chocolates for one of my friends. She had invited us for dinner and I wanted to get something special for the hostess. I was thinking of trying my hands on homemade chocolates for a long time and this came up as the best opportunity to experiment. The experiment turned out to be a huge success. These homemade chocolates are perfect edible gifts for special occasions. How about making these for upcoming Valentine’s Day?
In the following recipe, I have just melted chocolate chips along with vanilla essence and oil. Poured them into a chocolate mold, left them to set for an hour and they were ready to enjoy. The best thing was the friend for whom I made these chocolates, loved them. Make these little adorable cuties for your loved ones soon.
Let’s take a look at the recipe.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup candy melts
- 1/2 tsp clear vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp oil
- Start with melting the candy melt in a double broiler. While they are half way through, add few drops of vanilla essence and oil.
- Make sure you melt the candies on a very low heat to get a perfect liquid consistency.
- Once they are melted, pour it into a mold.
- Repeat the same procedure with white chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- When the last layer of semi-sweet chocolate is poured into the mold, give the chocolate mold a gentle tap, until the chocolate is evenly set.
- Refrigerate these chocolates for an hour or until they are set and firm.
- Finally, enjoy these sweet little delights.
Talk to your baby’s Pediatrician before starting any new food.
© EasyBabyMeals. All the content is copyright protected. Do not use without prior permission.