By the reader’s demand, here’s the recipe for Quick Homemade Chocolates. These can be a cute and adorable edible gift option for your loved ones.
This is totally an unplanned post. It was not on my calendar, but I am so excited to share this one with you all. A few days back I posted pictures of these chocolates on my Social Media. People loved the pictures, and on public demand today, I am sharing the recipe for these Quick Homemade Chocolates.
I made these chocolates for one of my friends. She had invited us for dinner and I wanted to get something special for the hostess. I was thinking of trying my hands on homemade chocolates for a long time and this came up as the best opportunity to experiment. The experiment turned out to be a huge success. These homemade chocolates are perfect edible gifts for special occasions. How about making these for upcoming Valentine’s Day?
In the following recipe, I have just melted chocolate chips along with vanilla essence and oil. Poured them into a chocolate mold, left them to set for an hour and they were ready to enjoy. The best thing was the friend for whom I made these chocolates, loved them. Make these little adorable cuties for your loved ones soon.
Let’s take a look at the recipe.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup candy melts
- ½ tsp clear vanilla essence
- ½ tsp oil
- Start with melting the candy melt in a double broiler. While they are half way through, add few drops of vanilla essence and oil.
- Make sure you melt the candies on a very low heat to get a perfect liquid consistency.
- Once they are melted, pour it into a mold.
- Repeat the same procedure with white chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- When the last layer of semi-sweet chocolate is poured into the mold, give the chocolate mold a gentle tap, until the chocolate is evenly set.
- Refrigerate these chocolates for an hour or until they are set and firm.
- Finally, enjoy these sweet little delights.
Make sure to keep the heat on the lowest while melting the chocolate chips and candy melt to achieve the perfect liquid consistency.
Once they are melted, work fast before the chocolate cools down.
Talk to your baby’s Pediatrician before starting any new food.
© EasyBabyMeals. All the content is copyright protected. Do not use without prior permission.