Hello, and Welcome to EasyBabyMeals.com. I am Deepika Haldankar, the creator of this adventure. This is a place for everything related to cooking baby food at home. Preparing food for my little baby has been a wonderful experience. Though being a new mom and spending lot of time in front of the stove was not possible, so I came up with recipes that could be prepared just in minutes and make my little one’s tummy happy. Giving her healthy nutritious food was my main goal to start cooking baby food at home. I wanted my baby to taste what’s fresh, delicious and full of flavor than something with preservatives. I feel introducing babies to fresh fruits and vegetables make them more receptive to the new texture, taste and feel about the food served on their plate. It gives a start to choosing a healthy lifestyle.
About the Website:
This website caters to everything about preparing baby food at home. Starting from choosing fresh produce to serving it to your baby. Everything mentioned here is my culinary experiences with my baby. The use Herbs-Spices to flavor baby food is the main feature of this website. The recipes published here are developed through trial and errors. They are based on what my daughter liked at a particular age.
Every baby is different and grows up in a different environment. What worked for me might not work for you, so please use your mother’s/ father’s instinct and decide what’s best for your child. Also, CONSULT YOUR PEDIATRICIAN BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW FOOD. I am not responsible for any allergies, diarrhea or any other reactions.
There isn’t any Nutritional Information provided with the recipe. I don’t have that kind of expertise to evaluate each ingredient and meal’s calorie value. Time is given to prepare a particular recipe is an approximate time. Each stove, microwave etc has a different strength, so a particular recipe might get cooked faster or slower.
I have not given any information about storing cooked food. I personally don’t like to store cooked baby food for more than a day. So I cook baby food in small batches, just enough for 1 or 2 servings. You can double or triple a number of ingredients and store them in the refrigerator.
All the produce used here is Organic and whole foods. The amount of herbs and spices used in the given recipes is extremely low. There is no ‘hot’ element to any of the herbs/spices used in the recipes. They are just used as a flavoring agent. If you want to use any of the recipes or any information provided here on your website, do ask for permission before using it. All the content on this website is CopyRight Protected. Strict Action will be taken against “Plagiarism”( a practice of taking someone’s work, ideas, thoughts and passing them as their own). Please do not hotlink any content or the recipe.
I am Deepika, living in Phoenix Arizona for almost 8 years. I have gained Masters in Social Sciences with major in Human Development and Family Studies, along with Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management and Guidance and Counseling. I live with my husband and we have a beautiful daughter together. She is the inspiration behind all the work. We are also the proud pet parents of two lovely cats Eva and Laaila.
I hope you all enjoy my work and have a wonderful time feeding your little one’s hungry tummy with nutritious and delicious food. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have any questions or suggestion, please feel free to write at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BON APPTIE, ADVENTUROUS LITTLE TUMMIES.
Note: Not accepting Guest Bloggers to write for EasyBabyMeals.
List of Guest Posts written: (Guest Blogging)
- 11/4/2014- Amandamiddleton.me: “Testimony Tuesday”- Against all Odds
- 11/27/2014- Myeaterspot: Apple and Pear with Blueberries
Recently Featured at
- 07/07/2015- The Busy Baker: 25 Delicious Recipes For Your Next Camping Trip.
- 07/14/2015- The Seasoned Mom: Cooking For Kids with Allergies: 50 Family-Friendly Recipes Handpicked by Top Food Bloggers.
07/17/2015- Fuschia Freezer: Beat The Heat With These Cool Treats.
- 08/18/2015- Fuschia Freezer: Deepika’s Chocolate and Date Shake.
- 12/11/2015- Maria Ushakova: 80 Healthy Party Appetizer Dips and Spreads.
- 12/28/2015- The Pretty Bee: 50 Healthy Smoothie Recipes.
- 12/30/2015- The Urban Spice: The Urban Spice’s Best Recipes of 2015. – Deepika was recently chosen as a Food Expert of the month December 2015.
- 2/3/2016- Fuschia Freezer: #FoodieMamas Super Bowl Round-Up.
- 5/8/2016- Buzzfeed- 18 Ingenious Uses For Puff Pastry- Featured Recipe- Flower Shaped Pineapple Cups.
- 5/30/2016- Eat Your Heart’s Content- 50 + Tempting Thirst Quenchers. Creative Blends To Beat The Heat- Featured Recipe- Kiwi Lime Lemonade.
- 11/7/2016- The Rising Spoon- Easy Family Dinner Idea + 17 Quick Salad Recipes- Featured recipe- Quick Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing.
- 1/23/2017- Things To Do With Kids- Lunch Box Ideas- Healthy Chicken Veggie Wraps.
- 1/27/2017- Urban Bliss Life- 15 Best Game Day Recipes- Featured Recipe- Mixed Berry Punch.
- 1/28/2017- Foodista- Foodista’s Drink Blog Of The Day- Featured Recipe- Mixed Berry Punch.
- 2/21/2017- The Best Of This Life- 5 Simple & Healthy Snacks Your Kids Would Love To Eat- Featured Recipe- Homemade Herb Crackers.
Featured Author at:
Featured Author at:
- The Urban Spice: India’s Food and Lifestyle Magazine.
- Parenting Hub: South Africa’s Largest Lifestyle and Parenting Magazine.